Hey everyone, we’ve been getting a lot of emails and Facebook comments asking for more frequent updates about how The Sacred Plant is actually making an impact, so we decided to do something really fun.
Going forward every 3 months or so I’m going to put together an “impact report” that will help celebrate our accomplishments and let you and everyone see the incredible good we’ve been doing out in the world.
And when I say “we” and “our” that includes you very specifically because without our viewers, supporters
The Sacred Plant, at its
And today is a big milestone here at The Sacred Plant.
It was just one short year ago (April 1, 2017) that I hired the very first team member to help me build this amazing documentary series and company.
Our “big hairy goal” was to help expose, educate, and empower people on the healing power of The Sacred Plant so they can be healthy, happy, and pain-free.
Just 12 short months later and what we’ve accomplished just boggles my mind.
We’ve helped 538,633 people from 195 countries. We have received thousands of emails, Facebook comments, phone calls, and hand-written letters from people just like you, whose lives have been changed and saved.
It’s been quite a ride. I am happy, I am humbled, and I’m forever grateful.
But we’re not stopping there, I promise that my team and I are going to do everything we can to reach
Here are just a few of the highlights in the first 3 months of 2018:
,321new registrants (from 226 countries, according to Google) were given free access to watch our docuseries and webinar series live as it aired.
Thank you, precious angels, for the great contribution to humanity.
This is a great service to humanity…nothing else can touch lives globally better than what you have brought to the public domain…cannot thank you enough…my regards.
WOW!! Incredible series to
- 2,406 people who received a free scholarship with lifetime access to our docuseries (1,775 digital and 631 physical). And we gave away 1,100 more digital packages than we originally intended, but the demand just kept coming for this life-saving information and we just couldn’t say no.
I’m so excited! I’ve received my scholarship material from The Sacred Plant! Thank you so much for your kindness on bestowing me with this expert knowledge. I look forward to sharing it with others ASAP. Down with pills and up with plants.
- We’ve shared free access to breakthrough interviews (and Q&A sessions) from Dr. Allan Frankel, Sebastien Cotte (father of medical patient, Jagger Cotte), and Don Adams (cancer survivor).
- Thanks to our contributors, we’ve been paying for all The Sacred Plant medicine for Shannan Ajluni and her family (her husband and two children, one who has terminal cancer) since January. Because of that, she was able to take her extended family (including her mom and a 3rd child) to Disneyland.
- We were able to share 6 other absolutely amazing, free online health events and will continue to share new cutting edge health science when we get it!
- We hired a producer, director, and film crew who are already in the process of filming more than 100 doctors, experts, and new patients all getting ready for Season 2 of The Sacred Plant! (Coming June 2018!)
- We’re expanding our team to help support our growing community, and many of our new team members come from within that very community, so they’re incredibly dedicated with purpose and passion for their work, every day.
And that’s just the first 3 months of this year. I can’t wait to share the next Impact Report during the first few days of July, right after Season 2 premieres!
Thank you for being here. Thank you for being you. I so appreciate you.
with Love and Gratitude,
Founder, The Sacred Plant
Disclaimer: The content of this website is based solely on research conducted by TSP Publishing LLC (“TSP Publishing”), unless otherwise noted. The information is presented "as is" for your educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions or prevent any disease. TSP Publishing has no duty whatsoever to update any information on this website.
The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on our or as noted other parties' research and experience. TSP Publishing encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other regulatory body. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
Promotions for non-TSP Publishing products may be paid endorsements reflecting honest opinion or observance of their use. While we take great care in choosing such promotional partnerships, we are not responsible for the claims or efficacy of any of their products or services.
If you do not want to be bound by all these terms, please do not use this website.